Monday, May 23, 2016

Personal update

   Hey everybody!
   Well, here I am. Typing out a blog post on my mobile device. ;) I've been such a busy little girl! I just can't find time to sit at an actual computer and write out an actual post.
   As most of you already know, I've started working full-time. I'm loving my job and my co-workers! I like people. And my job allows me to see all kinds of different personalities! It's fun! :D I never knew before how much goes into selling dirt and rocks. Haha! Sometimes I feel like I'm not learning as fast as I should be. But things are definitely moving along!
   One of the downsides to working full-time is the lack of time to do anything else. I don't know how people work all day and then come home and do more work. I mean, besides my regular chores and caring for my siblings. My Etsy shop is sorely lacking attention. I have knitted another item to sale. But I haven't gotten around to taking the photos and listing it. And I haven't added a single sentence to "Peter's Sweepers". I apologize to those who are waiting for that!
   I do still manage to write letters to my dear pen pals. I guess it's all about what you prioritize. I went to a Parade on Saturday and watched a movie (Beyond The Mask!) yesterday. I guess I could have gotten some knitting done instead of doing those things. Oh well. I'll get around it. ;)
   Here are a few pictures from off of my phone. :)


Cut a few inches off and layered my hair!

The show truck is ready to be in the parade!

Nachos!!!!

Doodles;)

Well, that's it for now. God bless!

10 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the update! and as Daminika said, I love your hair! I can't imagine working the days and hours you do, I get tired out just from my part time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your hair :) And I enjoyed hearing from you :):) Oh and those nachos look SOO good!!!! YUM!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know everyone else already said it, but I love your hair, too! :) Sounds like you are busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hair and busy and productive life! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, very pretty hair! And I enjoyed your update. It's wonderful that you enjoy your job so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy lady! I know you LOVE people which is awesome for the job you have, but I also know you enjoy your alone time ;D(hence...Taco Bell runs almost daily anyone???) I thank God for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and I think your hair style is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment with delight!